Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, April 05, 2011

It was a terrible night

. . . .  S T A T U S
Mood : = ( sigh

It has been really an awful night for me! Everything went bad and nothing was good. In fact, it was getting worse.

I have a few doubts now:

  1. When you are NOT like what you have been pint-point as, will you rebut? 
  2. When you are being oppressed, will you defend for yourself?
  3. When your friends do something that hurt your feelings, what will you do?
  4. When you are being misunderstood by others about what you don't mean to say what they thought you were saying?
These questions appeared repeatedly in my mind tonight. I thought about it seriously and these are my responses. 

  1. Yes. I just did. And you want to know the result? Let's keep that as a question mark. 
  2. Definitely. 
  3. Cry. Ha- I feel hurt obviously!
  4. I don't like it and I want to stop it. 
Most people in my campus do not like me. They think that I have attitude problems like, hard to communicate with, arrogant, impolite and so forth. However, do allow me to ask you a question in return. 

"Do you guys really know me that well to judge me that way?"

Sometimes, even those who really know me for years are still unsure of my personalities. True, nobody can befriends with everybody. I don't demand specially for that either. I know that is impossible. I am just trying to play my role as a classmate, course mate and friend to socialize and be friend with everyone. My intention is pure. 

I don't understand how things can turn up to be so horrible in the end. I don't want that to happen either. I don't know if you can say it is a misunderstanding or not. However, I just hope that for those who have witnessed whatever that happened could judge it fairly. I may not be entirely right, especially when I started to feel annoyed and furious but I do not think that I am the only one who should be blamed for the whole conflict.

Justice is very unlikely to happen but I hope that it still exists. 

For those who tried to help to resolve the conflict, I thank you for your kind intention. However, things seemed to become worse than before. I hope that it will be completely resolved as soon as possible because after all, the conflict occurred due to a small issue. 
Like what I have posted in the past posts, some friends are worth having and some not. Some friends are willing to stand up bravely to speak for you when the whole world misunderstands you; of course there are friends who will keep quiet at a corner and watch the nice show going on. Certainly not to forget, there are also friends, who will try to make things worse by provoking any party. There are also friends who will not do anything but continue condemning you. There are so many types of friends and they are everywhere around you. Beware. 

I'm a simple person who leads a simple life. I don't like to be offended. A simple respect is all I'm asking for. I should be partially responsible for whatever that had happened tonight. Still, the last thing I wanna write is: Justice should be highlighted

0 comments:

Post a Comment