Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, December 27, 2012

Shake and Take Mini Blender Review

Shake and Take Mini Blender Review



PRICE: RM 58 
ORIGINAL PRICE: RM 188
BOUGHT AT: MyDeal 
WARRANTY: 1 year for motor.

REVIEW: 
QUALITY: 
The bottle is quite fragile but it's still acceptable. 
The motor looks okay but it's quite obvious that it is not made of high quality craftsmanship. I am just hoping that it will last about 1-3 years. 

DELIVERY:
I'm really happy with this product delivery time. It is very punctual/earlier than I have expected. 

MOTOR EFFICIENCY: 
Good. It does what a motor blender should. My fruits are blended quite evenly. 

EXPERIENCE: 
It's a great experience for me when I first tested it by making myself a multi tropical fruits smoothie: 

1 Green Apple 
1 Red Apple 
1 Orange 
2 slices of Mangoes 
*excluded the lemon in the end. 


To ensure no problem will occur to my blender, I cut the fruits to small pieces. 


Here it goes. 
Ah, ignore whatever you're seeing at the background. 
That's where my hot thermos pot is. 
Look at the blended juice! 
It works like magic, like what is promised in the advertisement. 
I'm really happy with the result. 
The taste of my smoothie is awesome. 


How-To-Make-Multi-Tropical Fruit Smoothie in 10 Minutes 
  1. Ready the fruits that you want to blend (I used: green and red apples, orange and mango). 
  2. Cut the fruits into a size that you think can probably fit into the bottle. 
  3. Insert some fruits in the bottle. 
  4. Add some water so that it eases the blending process. 
  5. Blend. 
  6. Insert more fruits in the bottle. 
  7. Ready to be served - take and go to anywhere. 


Good/Bad? 
I've been trying to look for this product for some time ever since I missed it previously. Luckily, the price that I bought was the same like the price I saw previously - RM 58 (which means, it's a smart deal, I don't pay extra). I like this mini blender because: 
  • It's so convenient! The bottle is portable. Just blend and take it out and go wherever you want to. 
  • It covers 1 year warranty for the motor. So, what is there to worry? I have 1 year promise for this product. No harm trying then. 
  • It'll be nice to have blended fruit rather than eating them using the traditional way. 

23 comments:

  1. Ok, so is this blender still working for you 3 months down the road?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, since I bought it until today, I rarely use it yet cuz I'm a little too lazy to blend any juices. Thus, I can't really give a good answer to you here.

      Delete
  2. how about blending with ice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not tried before. I don't think it's wise to do that. It probably makes the blender spoils faster.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I don't sell it. I'm just writing a review.

      Delete
    2. u can order through lelong.com or other online shopping websites, there will be price difference on 1 bottle or 2. the cheapest would be RM35 plus shipping fee for 1 bottle, RM14.90 for the 2nd bottle. p/s im not selling.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I am not selling. I bought it at Mydeal last time.

      Delete
  5. I am not selling. I bought it at Mydeal last time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So if you are not using it often were you paid to review it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I'm not paid for this review. I simply want to write it. Paid reviews are labelled Advertorial. So far it is still functioning well. I just used it to blend my cooked red beans. =)

      Delete
  7. tumpang tnya... shake n take mini blander ni pakai letrik ke? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. You need electricity to use it. It comes in a 2 pin socket. I changed it to 3 pin.

      Delete
  8. Hello! Thanks for your post. I'd like to ask also -- how about clean up? Can you remove the bottom part with the blades for easy cleaning?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. You can remove it. It's not difficult. Quite easy for me to clean up the whole thing.

      Delete
    2. Just turn the bottom cap that is attaching to the bottle slowly according to the right direction. The blender is not with me now. I can't tell it is clockwise or anti-clockwise. There are indications there. Look out for them closely. Don't be rough in handling these not-so-expensive stuff. Ha -

      Delete
  9. is there a lock that should be closely tighten up so it will work? mine doesnt work, i dont know how to deal with it. can you teach me how? maybe i did something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late feedback - There is a some-kind-of-lock at the bottom where you attach it to the gear motor.. You need to make sure that the cap at the bottom is tightened well onto the bottle. Then, you have to match it to the motor, by turning it to the right direction. It should be able to work normally. I encountered cases like yours - thinking that the motor seems to go wrong but actually, it is my carelessness for not tightening it properly

      Delete
  10. on the base of the container where it is locked in with motor, there is a trigger that is activated to allow the motor to run. if this trigger is damaged or the container is not properly twisted into the base then it will not run at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Thanks for the explanation. This probably will help to answer some questions here - regarding why their blenders are not functioning. Ha - I managed to solve this myself when I tried to study the blender at a closer look to it.

      Delete
    2. Yep. Thanks for the explanation. This probably will help to answer some questions here - regarding why their blenders are not functioning. Ha - I managed to solve this myself when I tried to study the blender at a closer look to it.

      Delete
  11. it's awesome! for someone who love to create fruitshake like me!! I just bought this one here : https://www.goods.ph/Shake-n-Take-Smoothie-Maker-11215.html at affordable price :))

    ReplyDelete