Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Servicemaster Corporation, Enterprise Car Rental Company, McDonald's Hamburger Restaurant, Norwegian Cruise Lines and a plethora of other companies all have one name associated with them -- Charlie Fass, aka Mister Illusion

Advertorial 

As Seen On CNN's iReport 

Servicemaster Corporation, Enterprise Car Rental Company, McDonald's Hamburger Restaurant, Norwegian Cruise Lines and a plethora of other companies all have one name associated with them -- Charlie Fass, aka Mister Illusion

Mr. Fass shared a little more information about himself with us for this CNN iReport interview.

“Yes, it seems like yesterday - however it was about 17 years ago that I started my magic show entertainment business in the Greater Sacramento, CA Area.

After having performed for thousands of audiences, I have created various programs which are specifically designed for any age category or any size audience.

With the emphasis on good, clean comedy, the Mister Illusion brand has developed a loyal client / fan base that continue returning for more.

As a magician people have many instant misconceptions. They only think of their uncle pulling a coin from their child’s ear, a guy in a top hat and white rabbit, on and on.

Fact is, discovering worthy entertainment for an event can sometimes be a daunting task. You can hire a singer, a dance act, a band or a comedian and while they are all good choices, they have all been done over and over again so I say: ‘Why not think ‘side-ways’ – hire a magician!’

No, not a ‘watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat’ magician – but a good quality entertainer that can get a great response no matter what the crowd is that you want to entertain. You want quality.


You want someone who will engage your audience and give them something to talk about long after your event is over - right? If the answer is ‘yes’ then I will continue by saying…‘if you are overwhelmed by the amount of information you are finding on Google or Yahoo, then stop searching.’


My customers share things like:
“While his magic is fascinating, it’s no surprise that his clients and agents keep calling him back. If you haven’t seen him perform, then you’re truly missing out!

Whether he’s mesmerizing small groups of guests at a classy social event or performing a full evening show, or even a child’s birthday celebration. Mister Illusion’s unique brand of entertainment is always a hit.

As you can see just from this brief introduction I love what I do because I can impact the world around me in a positive way!

Currently, the biggest challenge I face is letting people know that as a magician / illusionist, I offer services which other entertainers do not. An example of this is my availability as a free guest speaker to "moms groups" teaching how to have a stress-free successful children's birthday party. This knowledge has been put together after having entertained at countless parties over the years.

Many other magician/entertainers will put on a show, make balloon animals, or play games, but my fun, interactive ‘Mister Illusion Magic Productions’ shows, go further with making stage illusions part of the performance (like levitating the birthday child), handing out magic tricks to all attendees, or teaching how to do magic tricks.

Lisa N. of Stockton, California said this, ‘I loved every part of the show. He made everyone laugh even the adults. It was my first time having a magician and I'm glad I did. Even the adults liked it. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family.’

In closing this brief introductory interview I will share two benefits of using Mister Illusion are: Guaranteed good clean family friendly entertainment and Happy memories which attendees will remember for a long, long time, and programs which are "tailor made" to fit your needs and requirements.” said, Charlie Fass, aka Mister Illusion

Original post extracted from: http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1123585



0 comments:

Post a Comment