Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, May 03, 2014

YES broadband review + recent update of my practicum life

I wanted to blog about YES broadband since a long time ago. However, I did not have the time to do so. Practicum has kept me very busy for several weeks continuously. I rarely have time to blog nor to continue my part-time job. The only free time I have falls on weekends.

I don't want to waste too much time writing too long about my frustration towards YES broadband. I will keep everything short and compact. All these while, I have been using Celcom broadband. I decided to change to YES simply because I heard juniors saying YES has better connectivity at Jitra. So, I decided to give it a try. I was totally freaked out at the pace of YES data depletion. I only go on Facebook like 2 hours maximum a day for 2 weeks plus and I was told that I have finished up the given 4GB quota bandwidth. The speed of my broadband went down to the drain and everything performed like tortoise speed. You simply can't get any annoyed than waiting for the page to load for forever. I couldn't deny that its speed is fast when the bandwidth is not exceeded. However, seeing that its depletion pace is so fast, I wouldn't really say YES is a good choice of broadband service for anyone who goes Facebook quite regularly. Fyi, I didn't even watch any video throughout that 2 - 3 weeks time.

At the SPM Bestari Camp - Pantai Merdeka. 
Self-posing with a DSLR 


I have been really very busy with teaching life. Sleeping early and sometimes late but always getting up early. Lacking of sleep, sun burnt and emotions sway due to various incidents throughout the process. I have finished 11 weeks so far and the week 12 is about to begin tomorrow. Time flies pretty fast. My practicum will come to an end on June 26. I still have like 5 weeks more to go. 

I learnt a lot throughout the process of becoming a teacher. There were good and bad encounters. Some made me smiled cheerfully but some made me boiled. It is challenging to be a teacher because a teacher does more than teaching. Of course, I'm referring to a good and responsible teacher who works proactively for his/her students to strive for the best. It is always easy to be a lousy teacher by letting go your commitments and do nothing that is good for your students. On the other hand, it requires a lot of patience, understanding, forgiving heart and wisdom to be a dedicated teacher who sacrifices for students. 

These students are my first batch of students. They may forget me one day and I might forget them too - but they will always remain as my best memories. Some of them are really adorable. Teacher hearts you all. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment