Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, June 05, 2014

GoCompete Is Delivering Top-Performing Sales And Leadership Skills Training

Advertorial

As Seen on CNN iReport

“With the mission to ensure that their clients have top-performing sales and leadership skills they need to successfully execute their strategies, gocompete is having their promotion on nationwide sales contest called iSales.

The iSales contest shall reward you for the sales you have already made.

You just need to simply sign up for a membership, then submit the premium of your sales through their website, then you’ll earn points based on the premium of your sales and if you are on the top 50 per cent sales people of the month, you’ll get paid.

This contest will not only help you earn more money but create the sales and leadership skills hidden in you.
We love it when our customers send us reviews like this:

‘I have been working very hard to grow and reach the next level of my managerial capabilities and to expand the growth of my team. You successfully pushed me over the edge.

My team has been in overdrive with my management style in the past few weeks.

I took your advice and I let the team do the driving and me do the coaching. I've gotten more from our coaching sessions then you could believe possible.

Thank you for your guidance and support as we move forward with this initiative.’ -M. York Sales Manager, Manufacturing Company

or

‘I just finished my advanced trusted advisor course. I have plans to implement many of the strategies with my target customers right away. Thanks.’ -J. Kittle Field Representative, Leading Life Sciences Manufacturer

Bottom line: Our process is customized around the needs of each sales executive. Compete Coaching is about real-world, top-line performance, not classroom training.

The iSales System is a proven coaching system that transforms actions into results.

From pipeline management to major account penetration, Compete coaches work with sales executives, sales managers and account executives to transform sales effectiveness and win new business.

We coach hundreds of sales professionals per year, totaling over a billion dollars in generated revenues. Moreover, we can commit to your sales results by putting our revenue on the line through our Peak Performance Program.

P. Hester the Vice President of a Financial Services Company told us:

‘With most of us within the financial service/banking environment, I've had my fair share of training.

Your class, hands down, was the best I've ever attended. Thank you for raising the bar in terms of my expectations.

I look forward to your next class and I will am excited to pass on what I learned to me colleagues.’

Our customized approach picks up where other sales methodologies leave off. Our coaches work to optimize strategy, refine the use of your sales tools, and improve execution.” said, the iSales Administration

Contact:

Phone (USA) +1 314-932-1113

Toll Free (International) 877-797-7355




Original post extracted from: http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1139414

0 comments:

Post a Comment