Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, September 20, 2014

A little update of life

I'm finally in my final semester of degree studies. It's unbelievable how fast time has passed. However, I still hope it goes faster. I can't wait to wear the mortar board and have a nice portrait of myself hung on the wall of my house living hall. *excited*

Basically this post has got nothing much important to jot down. I think I am getting lazier to blog nowadays on personal life issue. Instead of personal life, I prefer to blog about food. It feels so good to look back at all the steps that I have captured along making the product. Nobody can understand the passion of a baker unless you are one yourself. People often think it's silly to stay in the kitchen for hours and feeling tired and dirty at the end of the day. Still, it is my greatest passion of all.

I really love baking to the extend I think I'm thinking of it almost every night before I sleep. I just can't help it. I will be thinking and thinking, why is ________ not working? How to make it work? What should I attempt next time? Various questions will be swirling around my mind with no answer but only predictions.

There will be a holiday in October. I think I'm going home. I have a few missions to do.

  • Get a birthday cake for my Dad's belated birthday. I plan to make Chocolate Walnut Cake, something similar to Secret Recipe's. I think he will like it, since he likes nuts a lot. 
  • Get some biscuit gifts for my friends in IPDA. I wonder when will be the next time I'm seeing them again. So, I'd like to give them some gifts before we all depart to various destinations in life after degree. 
  • Get rid of the itchiness of my hands to bake after 1 month of not baking. *evil grins* I want to list down the things I have in mind: 
  1. Loaf bread 
  2. Chocolate walnut cake 
  3. Square cake, maybe snow white cheese cake 
  4. Swiss roll 
  5. Mexican buns 
When I'm home for long holiday, I surely want to do croissant again. Miss the buttery taste in the bun. Yum yum yum - ! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment