Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, January 23, 2011

Degree Year 1 = No fun at all

. . . . STATUS
Mood : sigh~

I am also headache with my degree year 1 life. I don't see the fun to be a University student. Everything about an undergraduate is busy, busy and BUSY.


I am slowly developing the interest in visiting the library during my leisure time. I can never believe I am a person who loves the library as much as my bed. =( However, it is really frustrating at the same time because I couldn't find the book/s that I need in my campus library. Hence, going to the library is just enjoying the air-cond, reading some stuff which are not entirely relevant to what I am searching for. Being a student, I think that is one of the most irritating things to do when you are asked you look for something but do not own a variety of sources.

.
.
.

I just recalled something my English language tuition teacher once said before :

Teacher : Do you know how to spell the big mansion, bungalow? 
Student : Yes, teacher.
Teacher : How do you learn to memorise the spelling? 
Student : It's easy. BUNGA (flower) and LOW (just low). So, there you go, BUNGALOW! 
Teacher : *faints*


.
.
.

There is something which is always true about humans nature. Whenever there is something bad happens, the news will be spread very swiftly to everybody from everywhere. However, when there is something good happens, you will hardly listen people gossip about it. Why? Answer : People are busybody and have the nature of gossiping.

.
.
.

Reading and Listening and Speaking make me puke because I don't have proper books to refer and read. = ( It's really a hard time for me because I don't know where to find the right resources to read. And it's so frustrating when the materials that you found after turning the library up and down are something which are not really relevant to what you are searching for.  = ( Sigh..

I really wonder how I will be able to pass the semester 1 examinations..

0 comments:

Post a Comment