Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Most Romantic Photo Contest

. . . . STATUS
Mood : <3


Mommy asked me to do homework but I am doing something else. 
Kok Hooi sent me a link about a competition organized by The Star and Canon. 
It is about MOST ROMANTIC PHOTO CONTEST via Valentines 2011. 


I have selected a few... 
We hardly snap photos so I don't know which is the best one.
He's gonna make the final decision.



Feel free to let me know your opinion. 
Which do you think is the one best fit into the theme : Most Romantic.
I'd be pleased to know your opinions. 
Thank you. 
L O V E 

PHOTO 1.0



PHOTO 2.0



PHOTO 3.0




PHOTO 4.0



PHOTO 5.0




PHOTO 6.0




PHOTO 7.0




PHOTO 8.0






PHOTO 9.0







PHOTO 10.0

0 comments:

Post a Comment