Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Boring University Life

. . . . S T A T U S
Mood : phew

This is going to be a super fast entry because I only have 12 minutes to finish it. I have a meeting to attend with the warden at 9.15 p.m. and I'm leaving at 9 p.m.

I've just read Liza's post about University life.. To me, university life (here) is really.. T I R I N G because most of the assignments due dates are very near (I don't do last minute work). Everything is very packed up together and I just don't like that feeling but I know I just have to accept it the way it is because I'm a nobody to say 'no'. Aww this sentence has too many conjunctions. Anyway, you understand what I'm talking, right?

My roommate is going to Pahang tomorrow for School Based Experience and I will be left alone in the room. Everybody will not be around except the 40 of us and some Sabah and Sarawakians who are not going back. = / That sounds scary.. Luckily I have a few course mates who are staying nearby with me.

I always forget what I want to blog about when I'm blogging. It's strange.

I'm having my Linguistics test this coming Wednesday. Frankly speaking, I am not confident at all that I will do well. = / In fact, throughout the study of this whole semester, I don't think so I really absorb well all the stuff taught by the lecturers. I don't know but I feel like I'm half hanging in the mid of the air, doing something which I also don't know. = / I'm really afraid of not doing well.. =( sob sob..

Kedah has not rain for a few months. Recently, it has just started raining. I hope that this continuous because the drought earlier was really awful.

I need to get myself many things:
and I need MONEY!


  1. New pair of glasses 
  2. Hair straightening 
These stuff are not cheap. = ( Altogether, I need to spend about RM 300 +. My wallet is crying. 

I can't wait to dye my hair but before I dye, I need to straighten first. Aww.. When everybody is enjoying this one week holiday, I'm actually busy with a lot of school work. = ( Humph.. Most of the days, I'm busy and I mean, really very busy. 

Sigh.. I am.. mood-less.. now..

I feel like screaming. 
Ahhhhhhhhhhh~
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment