Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In the Valley of You and I

. . . . S T A T U S
Mood : XD

<3 Love Love Love <3 

In the Valley of You and I
Written by: Lydia Chai

Men and women are the most amazing architects,
They create their very own home and babies;
I don't care if you are a fatty or spammer, 
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

Distance has put us to a test,
Yet, we are not defeated by it. 
The bond gets stronger than before,
We all know that we are loving each other more.

I love you in the awesome ways,
Deep down in the valley miles;
Lucky pendant is all what I have, 
Down into the well brings me who you are. 




. . . . 
Sometimes, I really feel that I'm lucky..
Although I used to feel that I am never lucky at all in my life. 
God loves me and you. 
Amen. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment