Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, April 17, 2011

Good luck to TESL twinning UPSI students for finals

. . . . S T A T U S
Mood : la la la la

Guess what?
In around 9 hours or so, I'm going to sit for my finals.
The first paper is English Grammar.
Wish me all the best?
Just posting a note here,
so that anyone who reads this,
I hope that you can do something good today that is,
"Pray for me."
Amen.
I say thank you here in advanced for those who are willing to do so.

Oh I didn't know .gif file can still act as animation when I post it in blog. 
This is especially for my boyfriend~ 
Jia you jia you jia you!!!! <3



Yea, who doesn't know studying is boring..
Yet, this is life.. 
If you don't study, you are stupid. 
Zero conditional. 
The truth. 


Let's pray people.. 
that tomorrow the paper is going to be peanut
and everybody is able to score A


Hehehe.. Isn't this cute?
Yea, add oil direct translation from "jia you"


Go go go go !



Hahaha.. I don't know why but I find this photo funny.



I hope that nobody is going to be like the picture above tomorrow.


Even baby reads..
So, come on..
Tsk.....


You rock little mouse!
Let's EXPLODE the exams together!


Last but not least...
Good luck for your exams..

BUT


Remember to study hard!


Or else, you gonna be like that tomorrow /\
Wondering which is which
Unsure of what is what..


Best of luck from me to all the B. ED. TESL twinning programme with UPSI cohort 3 students


I better get back to study~ 
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

  1. :O
    What song is that piano piece being played :O
    It's so beautiful :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think it is either The Myth's Endless Love or Yiruma's River Flows in You. You can check them out on Youtube. ;) Thanks for reading.

      Delete