Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

. . . . S T A T U S
Mood : @@ 

I feel so gidddddy now..
I just came back from Kuala Pilah

Our family started our journey at 9 am and reached around 11 am. We went back to celebrate Happy Mother's Day with grandma.

This is a special edition for MOTHER'S DAY 

The food everybody prepared
Woo hoo hoo.. A lot of stuff to eat.. 



100% self-made cake by youngest Aunty 
Pandan layer cake, =,P yummy!




My grandma
Grinning.. x.X


On the left is my Uncle's mother 
On the right is my grandma 
Snap a photo before cutting the cake




Cheeers.. 
Grandchildren and grandma photo 


All the mothers cut the cake together 


Cutting cake ceremony


Cut cake, cut cake..


This cake is really yummy!


A close view of the cake
I <3 the jelly part.. 
Oil-free 
Hehe =P


The woman in black T is my youngest Aunty
She's the baker for the cake 


Wah-zai, my cousin


Daddy


Cousins


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to my MOMMY


May all mothers be blessed under their children's shower of love.




2 comments: