Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Malacca Trip Episode 1: Bicycle Explore

. . . . S T A T U S
Mood : so-so lor~ 

It's early for me today. I woke up at 9.30 a.m. After cleaning myself, I went to have my breakfast. I am still trying on the South Beach Diet Plan thing. @@ I don't know if I have the determination. Ah----

.
.
.


I've made the content as a quick reference to all episodes of Malacca Trip
MALACCA TRIP
CONTENT




MALACCA TRIP 
Episode 1 : Bicycle Explore 
It's too long.. 
I snapped too many photos and too much to write..
So I'm breaking the posts into a few parts. 

Enjoy reading.. I miss him.. xoxo

I'm gonna blog about my darling trip with me in Malacca. 

Disclaimer: This is for sharing purpose. So, if you happen to be anybody who know us, just read it as entertaining purpose. We do not want any trouble. Thank you.

.
.
.

Nobody is stupid in anything (I'm referring to normal people under normal circumstances) 
but there are only people who are not given the chance to try at all.

.
.


Who's this??


Jiang-jiang-jiangggg...!



Got the answer?


Clearer view from here?


Nowwww???


Look over here darling~


Closer~~~ 


At a beach near my house. 


Explore Race
Ha ha.. Mini one la.



It's the first or second day of being in Malacca.. 

He accompanied me to go and look for kindergarten jobs. We went by bicycle one by one to every kindergarten nearby my house. Phew.. <3 HIM!

.
.

After doing what we needed to do, then I brought him around my house area with bicycle. Hiak hiak.. 

I wanted to bring him to the famous ABC at my area but too bad, their ice machine spoil already. = / So, no luck to try. 

.
.

I also brought him to the beach. Malacca has many different beaches which all combine the same sea if I'm not mistaken-Selat Melaka. 

.
.

Enjoyable moment always fades very fast..

.
.



0 comments:

Post a Comment