Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mom and I + Goodies

. . . . S T A T U S
Mood : la-la-la

Lately, I received many GOODIES. Some I bought them myself and some Mom bought for me. Ha-ha-ha-

I'm a little free today. I edited the photos. It is just to adjust the brightness. Overall, the photos are quite original. ;)

Ear ring number 1


Ear ring number 2 


I bought these 2 for RM 5. 
It's supposedly 4 for RM 10. 
I shared with Zi Yi. 
She bought some metal ones. 
I preferred these plastic ones. 
Metals are too heavy for my ear lobes (My p.o.v.)



Nothing proud. 
It is Singtel annual dinner door gift.
It's a Quartz watch!
Ha- Not too bad la, got brand~ 
I kind of like it! 
It's MINEEEE XD



Ziyi, if you happen to see this blog post..
Don't you think I look a little like Zi Nie here?
O.O I'm serious. 



Guess who?
It's ME the model!
Wahahaha.. 
XD




I'm free.
So, I made the before and after edit photos to see the difference.
Lighting plays an important role in photo shooting. 



I like this! 
Overall it is a wild and crazy look.
Ha- 



I guess you are pretty bored seeing me.


Let's change another character. 

The photos below featuring my Mom. 



I made the make-up and hair for her.
Ha- 


Friend: Where did you set your hair?
Mom: Lydia's saloon.
Friend: Oh where is it? 
Mom: I've known her for 20 years. At my home. My daughter.

Bwahahahaha . . . 



The curling iron is really HOT!
I like the curly side little hair.
I made them! Ha-!


Other photos. 


I personally think this is the best among all. 
What do you think? ; )



Last but not least.
The mother and the daughter. 
Alike?
PS# I don't look quite good in this photo! *pout* 


It's a Sunday!
Not working, I'm free, very free. 
What to do? I don't know.


I'm watching Singapore series: Penguin's Father. 
Ha- Not bad. Quite entertaining! 


Sayonara!

0 comments:

Post a Comment