Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sick, JPJ test and How to make Angel Hair pasta

. . . . S T A T U S
Mood : phew

I'm gonna blog a few stuff today. I will label them one by one. Happy reading.

1. I am sick, AGAIN
I fall sick, again! I have just only recovered last month. Now, I'm getting back the flu and sore throat. =(( I really don't like this feeling!! I couldn't sleep last night because of sore throat. It is so disturbing and it really troubles me from sleeping. =( I woke up in middle of the night at 3 a.m. I couldn't sleep. I thought of all ways to solve my problem: Gargle salt water, drink salt water, drink glasses of water, drink lemon vinegar, breathe in the hot water vapour, apply Vicks around my nostrils, ... Somehow, I felt a little relief. I went online for 1 hour and went back to sleep again. Awful night. I hate to fall sick. Ahh- 

I had serious headache today. I had enough sleep already but I still feel the intense headache which is killing my brain cells. I called Mom and she asked me to get myself hid inside the blanket with a pail of hot water. The aim of doing this is to sweat the toxic out from my body. It works! My headache is gone after sweating. It feels like doing sauna! Ha- 


The whole bin is full with my mucous stained tissue 
= = " It's only a day and that's how much I used to sneeze the mucous out.
It is disturbing, very.


I cannot eat Twisties yet! =((((




2. I passed JPJ test! 
I planned to sleep very early last night because I know I will be dead tired the next day if I don't. I went to bed around 10 something p.m.. As I've mentioned above, I woke up in the middle of the night because of the discomfort caused by my flu and sore throat. My breathing was so loud and course. = = "

I woke up at 6.45 a.m. As usual, Uncle fetched me first because I stayed nearest to him. After that, he went to fetch others. It was a raining morning. It was not a good weather to take driving test. Due to raining, there were more cars and traffic jams this morning. 

Thankfully, we were still quite early for the test. 

I am number 8 Sesi 1 
I don't understand how they spell it as SESSI
It should not be double S. = = "


This is taken before the INSIDE test.


There were three things to do for INSIDE (that's what we call it, short-form). They are the slope, reverse side parking and 3-points turn. The car I used was used by 3 failed candidates consecutively. I am the 4th user. Thank God I am not disturbed by the psychology that there were already 3 candidates failed using this car. Ha- I'm very proud to say that I passed the slope test with my first trial. Hehe.. 

After completing the 3 actions, I actually got nervous. While waiting for the jalan raya (on the road test), I start to feel dizzy. It's probably because I was too nervous, my blood was rushing up to my brain to supply more oxygen. My brain is lack of oxygen. = = " 

Thankfully again, everything went just nice. I passed my on the road test too. ; ) This means that, I PASSED JPJ test and I DO NOT have to return to MSDC again! I do not have to wake up as early as 6 am something to go for driving lessons! Woo hoo! I'm so happy! I don't have to learn driving in the morning and go to work after that! XD 

I scored 18/20 for on the road test.
The right picture is my results and the stuff we'll be tested on. 
I don't know why they are inverted.
I have inverted them earlier actually. = = "


Ha-ha-ha I'm getting P license soon.
L license will not be useful anymore.
"Doesn't look like you..!" Uncle said.
ISH!!! 



While waiting for another girl to return from on the road test, a few driving uncles talked to me. One of the uncles is quite horny and he tends to be flirty to me. Uncle quoted a conversation between this uncle and one of his students which I think is really hilarious. 



Flirty uncle : I am Nicolas Zhang Dong Liang. 
Girl : If you are Nicolas Zhang Dong Liang, then I must be Fish Leong Jing Ru! 




Bwahahaha.. He said them in Chinese anyway. I translated it for English readers.





3. Full month baby cake 

One of Daddy's friend gave him. 
I still prefer those with red eggs inside! 




4. How to make Angel Hair Pasta with self-made tomato sauce?


Angel Hair Pasta 


Serving : 2 pax 
Time needed to prepare : 15 minutes


Ingredients 
Angel hair pasta (any pasta you like)
Butter
Sauce:
1.  2 tomatoes
2.  1 egg
3.  1 tbsp Curry powder
4.  1 tbsp soy sauce
5.  A pinch of salt
6.  Water 
7.  Butter
8.  Tomato ketchup 
9.  Chili ketchup
10.Chicken breast (bacon or other meat you like)
11.1 Garlic 
12.1 Small red onion


Utensils:
Cooking pan 
Pot 
Spoon
Fork 
Chopping board 
Knife
Electric blender


1. Get your ingredients ready.

I didn't snap ALL the ingredients but these are the ones are important.




2. Soften the pasta with butter.

Boil a pot of water then put in the pasta. 
Add in a thin slice of butter and a pinch of salt into the water to boil the pasta. 
Angel hair needs only 2 minutes to be cooked. 
Remember not to cook the pasta for too long.
It will turn too soft and it is not going to taste good at all.



3. Get the sauce ingredients ready.

1. I chop the tomatoes into small pieces and put them into the blender. 
2. I did the same thing to the chicken breast meat. 
3. I chop the garlic and onion finely.



4. Heat up the pan with butter.

You don't have to use high heat. 
The butter melts really fast. 





5. Stir fry the onion and garlic.

After melting the butter, stir-fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes. 




6. If you find your cooking pan getting dry, add more butter.

Add more butter if you think your pan is getting too dry due to high heat. 
Add in the minced chicken meat. 
Continue frying them.




7. Stir fry minced chicken meat.

Some of the meat is cooked and some is half cooked.
Add in a pinch of salt. 


Fry them until they turn golden brown. 
Chicken with butter gravy smells very good!
When they are done, bring them up to a plate. 



8. Pour the blended tomato into the pan and start cooking them.

1. Pour in the blended tomatoes into the pan we used to fry the chicken just now. 
2. Add in the curry powder.
3. Add in tomato and chili sauce. 
4. Add in soy sauce.
5. Add in a pinch of salt.
6. Stir and cook them under moderate fire. 
7. Add some water if you think your gravy is a little too dry or what-
Don't use high heat because you will dry the gravy up.
All you need to do now is just cook it.



The colour is a little weird in the photo.
I do not know how to describe the original colour. = = "



9. Add in some butter into the sauce.

Add in a few slices of thin butter into the sauce.
Slowly stir it. 



10. Add in the chicken and egg and scramble it!

1. Add in the chicken that we've cooked earlier. 
2. Add in the egg. 

Remember to scramble it. 
Just like what is shown in the photo above.
It is to thicken the sauce.
It works really well if you have watery sauce earlier. 
Egg makes the watery sauce turn thicker. 
If you find your sauce still too thin and watery, add a little more ketchup.




11. Place some cheese slices on the hot sauce and it is ready to be served!


I should have snapped the photo of which the cheese melts like mountain larva on the sauce.
It looks just fabulous!
The taste is AWESOME too!

Remember to try it out.
This recipe works well with any kinds of pasta.

Don't be surprised because my recipe has ingredients that other recipes do not have:
Soy sauce, chili ketchup, onion, curry powder and egg.
I prefer sauce with 20% spicy 80% tomato taste.
This is a good recipe to make yourself to eat tomatoes for those tomatoes haters like me. ;)

Enjoy.

.
.
.


The flu is really getting bad.
I hope that I will get well soon.
Pray for me if you are reading this.
Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment