Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, June 03, 2012

Exams. . . . . .

. . . . S T A T U S
Mood: hmph....




The exam is just tomorrow.
Tomorrow is the exam for Phonetics and Phonology.
=(

I don't know if I'm well prepared.
The definitions look difficult to me.
The symbols, so far I've memorised well but I am not good at applying them.
It's just impossible to get them correct because our Malaysian pronunciation at the first place is different from Britain pronunciation (how irony, despite the fact that we study Britain English).

It feels good when you can transcript the orthographic words correctly
but inversely, it feels sucks when you CAN'T! e

I wish that the paper tomorrow will not be too difficult.
If not, I will-----
T.T

The day after tomorrow will be Second Language Acquisition paper.
I reckon it should not be too difficult so long as you understand the terms and concept behind it.
However, I am lacking of time..
A h h h h h h . . . .
It's interesting to read but not fun at all when you study it for exams.
=(

Despite the miseries due to exams, I know I will be extremely happy on 4th of June. ;)
Tee heee----

Bye for now---
Back to Phonetics and Phonology....


0 comments:

Post a Comment