Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Frustrated Day

S T A T U S
Mood : sigh...


Two papers are finished but a few more to come before I can really forget about this semester stuff. 
Well, I think I will try to keep some space of my brain for Phonetics as it's really very useful knowledge for me in future. 

Second Language Acquisition paper today was---- Eeeeek...... 
I thought I knew but when I see the paper, I was like (OH NO, Don't rush facts, don't run!) 
I couldn't really plot out a nice diagram for my points 
However, I managed to get everything done.. 
Just hopefully what I've written make sense to the lecturer. 

I feel really super annoyed right now because of THREE things:
  1. Matric card... T.T
  2. HOT weather! 
  3. No good nap - noisy, noisy, noisy! Noise everywhere!  
Ahhhhhhh
I really feel like screaming out my frustration now--- 
So...... frustrated and angry sometimes 
but nothing can be done to reduce it. 
It will keep on accumulate and one day, I will---- still keep quiet... Tsk.... 

There are many things that I don't understand here but I can't write them here.
I just wanna say... 
I DON'T LIKE IT!
Grrrr......!




0 comments:

Post a Comment