Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, November 01, 2012

Damn It Damn It Damn It!

. . . . S T A T U S
Mood : Extremely NO Mood 

I feel so sickening and fed up because of your obligation. You have your worries but because of that, you made me into a total fool with zero confidence. I hate the way I am right now. I hate the fact that I fail at something everybody knows. I really don't like the feeling of being at the bottom most. You gave all kinds of stupid excuses just to stop me from using it. It is YOURS, you win. Before that, you said it was because I don't have confidence. When I happily turn to you to tell you that I managed to do it on my own, I have gained the confidence, you tell me that I'm not in the insurance list. Over and over again, your intention is just ONE. To stop me from using it because that is YOURS and not mine. Damn it. What the heck theory are you trying to introduce? As time passes and I will acquire the damn skill that seems to simple to everybody but so difficult for me! I never felt anything THAT difficult before. Nothing is really difficult to me because I have confidence in whatever I do, except THIS matter. I feel like a total idiot to know that I can't posses this skill which everybody could make it easily. Why, why, WHY.. I wanted to learn badly but WHY am I not given the chance to do so! Why! Why! WHY! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment