Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Friday, May 30, 2014

Arlington, Texas Dentist -- Dr. Joseph Reed and His Prolific Dental Team Are Impacting The World Around Them As They Care For Even The Newest Customer’s Like Family

Advertorial 

As Seen on CNN iReport 

Around the globe there are business owners making big claims to having great customer service –though many verbally deliver the statement however backing that declaration with actions is another story.

Today we are honored to interview Doctor Joseph Reed the owner and chief dentist of ‘Arlington Dental’ located in Arlington, Texas (USA).

Without further hesitation here is Dr. Reed:

"Many ask which form of dentistry I enjoy most and to this question I can honestly reply that I thoroughly enjoy all phases of General Dentistry, training and learning new procedures such as Cerec One Visit Crowns, and restoring complex implant cases.

In 1994 after graduating from Temple Dental School and then achieving the status of ‘Master of the Academy of General Dentistry’ I set out to use my passion for dentistry by working in the dental field on the East Cost of the United States for many years.

Since then I have relocate to Arlington, Texas as I continue my constant pursuit of helping those with dental issues feel and look their best via our dental office ‘Arlington Dental.’

Arlington Dental participates with most dental insurance plans and we strive to make dental care easy and affordable.

Fact is what our customers share about Arlington Dental gives us a greater sense of purpose with what and how we care for each patient such as this review from Pam Phelan where she stated:

‘I absolutely fell in love with the staff here. As soon as I walked in I was treated like a long time patient. I felt very comfortable since I’m such a nervous patient. The staff was kind and explained what they were doing before they did anything.

Dr. Reed was very thorough and explained what he wanted for me and my dental health.

Dr. Reed answered all my questions and I’m so happy I found my new dentist!’

or this one….

‘Very Professional and helpful, Both times in chair, I was comfortable and felt the dentist and staff did everything they could to help fix my issues and set a plan to move forward to getting me back on track with my dental hygiene.

The office staff was helpful in working with me on finding financing for future procedures. Very Friendly and caring.’ - Curt McCrummen

Wow!! Stories like those and a plethora of other like them are humbling to read and gratifying at the same time.

Also, since I have successfully completed extensive training in dental implants we now offer this as a much sought after service.

When we you get dental implants from us -- we insert full sized dental implants because I truly believe these are the best, most conservative and time tested method of replacing missing teeth.” said, Dr. Joseph Reed, owner and chief dentist of ‘Arlington Dental’ located in Arlington, Texas (USA).

Note: Dr. Reed has trained with Oral Sugeon Arun Garg, DDS at NYU and completed the Surgical and Prosthodontic Continuum offered by Dr. Carl Misch and the Misch International Implant Institute.

He continues to study his profession in an effort to provide you with the best modern dental care.


Original post extracted from: http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1133149

0 comments:

Post a Comment