Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, January 25, 2015

T shirt crochet rug

I got a new hobby lately. To crochet - Haha



The first stitch that I learned is magic ring. Then, double crochet followed by slip stitch. With these 3 stitches, I managed to crochet a rug mat that is made of recycled T shirts. I cut the T shirts to form yarns.

How to make T shirt yarn


It's best if you can prepare a variety of colours of yarn before you start to crochet. Then, you can plan how to go about the colours better. Otherwise, you might end up with an assorted mixed colours unorganized mat. Of course, there's beauty in that too. It depends on your own creativity.

I learn how to make the mat via these 2 videos: 


Part 1 

Part 2 


I skipped the outer flower border. I don't find it quite nice. I preferred it to be round edged. 

I think my piggie is cute there, isn't it? 

Closer-view



0 comments:

Post a Comment