Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Friday, March 27, 2015

Ruffle scarf

I have not done crochet scarf before. A friend of mine wanted to go to Japan for vacation soon so I thought why not give her a scarf for her coming birthday in May. So, I went searching for beautiful scarf pattern - Then I found Melanie's.

Check out how to make the scarf using her video tutorial. It's really a pretty easy scarf to make. As this is my first attempt, I didn't want to choose something too complicated. I hope to get it done nicely.


It's called ruffle scarf which gives a spring feel. My friend is visiting Japan during the spring and then I knew this is the perfect choice.

Crochet project: Ruffle scarf
Yarns used: 2 skeins of Mommy Love grey (Col: 34); 1 skein of Mommy Love light blue (Col: 24); 1 skein of Mommy Love purple (Col. 17)
Started project on 15 March 2015
Ended project on 27 March 2015
Size: 7 x 88 inches
Stitches used: Chains, Double Crochet and Single Crochet






0 comments:

Post a Comment