Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Puff Stitch Crochet Toddler Dress

I made this little dress for my daughter, Camille's coming 2 yo birthday. This is gonna be her dress on that day when we celebrate it at home.

Puff Stitch Crochet Toddler Dress 

Crochet hook: 4.5 mm
Yarn: Golden Sun 100% cotton fine yarn
Time taken: About a week
Pattern: https://www.windingroadcrochet.com/puff-stitch-crochet-toddler-dress-pattern/
Size: 24m

I noticed some errors in the pattern from the website. I have notified the owner. Unsure when it'll be rectified. As you crochet along, you'll notice the errors and make necessary changes based on the pattern.

Supposedly, I think I should use a smaller crochet hook as my yarn is quite fine. This hook size creates a soft and airy dress.





I have to edit the pictures with Photoshop CS6 to make them look more realistic to the actual object. The camera sometimes doesn't capture the exact colours.

This is definitely a pretty princess looking dress. As I've used a slightly bigger hook size, I believe she can wear this for sometime. As it is airy, maybe it'll look good with a mono colour blouse underneath.

Thanks for the free pattern. A fun project for sure.

I started this project when I went to the clinic to open up a book new for my second pregnancy. It finished very quickly.


0 comments:

Post a Comment