Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, February 26, 2011

Valentines 2011

. . . . STATUS
Mood : <3

I finally can blog about my Valentines.
Today is 26th and Valentines was on 14th.
I am 12 days late~
Anyway, it will be pictures loaded..

= ) I hope that you could feel my happiness too
and bless us if you are one of our friends.
I thank you here in advance.

VALENTINES 2011 
Marry Brown in Shahab Perdana 


I don't always wear leggings 
I'm trying something new


My Valentine present:
Hand phone cover


My presents 
<3


What's in the box?
Love letter~ <3


And my little cute hand phone cover! <3


<3 Ha ha ha ha ha~ 


Him: Don't open it. I took a long time to wrap it. 
Me: Why not? Cannot use?
Him: It is meant for future together usage. <3


Dinosaurs feast 
FOOD, LOTS OF FOOD!


1 french fry 
<3


CRAB! 
I don't like to peel it.. 
but I like its flesh 


Oyster!! <3


Baby Abalone soup
And my lovely fried oysters


I'm a lovely girlfriend.
I cooked him a dish. <3 
Hehehehe


Gotta peel the prawns first.


I'm peeling~ 
Peel, peel, peel...


Cooking in action... 
Hehehe.. 
Spaghetti plus tomato 
And some vegey..


My end product.
TADA!
It consists of two types of noodles there. <3


Love it? 
I bet you definitely do! 
Hehehe...
It's full of love!!!


A closer look at my product.. 
Hehehehe... 


He with the smiley pasta! 


Hehehe.. 
Mask rider! 
Hahaha.. I cooked this too!


Little lady behind a man?
Hahahaahaha..
Only in this photo ~


Busy cooking and eating


Special drink~


I don't like chicken wing.. =X


The pot of delicious soup


Ceremony of passing to my boyfriend
Hehehehe... <3


Hahaha.. I look really excited over there.. 
Jie Ying's camera seems to be better


Sepet eyes


The process of cooking


All the food..... 


Done cooking!


The process of cooking the next dish!


Thought of cooking maggie murtabak actually..
It doesn't turn out to be like that because the pot is too small


Haha.. So excited talking me~


I love this shot!
Thanks Jie Ying!


Jie Ying and Guo Hui's product
Haha.. 


Mine.. Hehe.. Mask rider


PROUD!


Jie Ying and Guo Hui


Us!


Jie Ying and Guo Hui's second creation


End product.. 


Love him!


Me


Us


That night, together with Jie Ying and Guo Hui,
We had a lot of fun with the card games. 
Haha.. I like Cheated most.


I love this picture!


Love this.. 
Except his giant hand!


Love love love!


Yay! Tiny!


Group photo 


Flabby arms!


Hahahahahah I wanted to snap this for a long time ady!


Closer look.
Look at his facial expression!
He looks like as though he is out of breath!
Hahahahaha.. 
Sorry la~I'm heavy~~


Here's your reward!
Hahah.. Iron woman!


See~ I can smile some more!
I'm stronger!!


Before we left 


With Guo Hui


Cendol..
Super fat.. 


Bedroom


Bed


Stairs


Stairs



Hang Chow Hotel 


Cendol.. 


Summer Cafe


Sushi King


Bluek!


L.ove <3 


What photo is this....


The next morning.. 
*yawn* 


Lol..
His eyes... O.O


He likes to put his arm across me
I don't know why~


Yay say hi to our first born!
Hahahaha..
Monkey!
I love this monkey a lot.
Don't you think it is cute???
It's his Valentines present anyway..
I'm so sorry.. It's a last minute gift. =X.. 


This smile looks better..
He doesn't like to smile naturally. = / 


How cute...........!


I'm giving you away to Papa........


Sushi....
I love sushi......


4 people eat..


After eating...
Tired....


It's photo time!
Do some exercise with your face!
I'm ROUNDDDD


Lol.. Retarded look = =" 


Birds..
Who's uglier?


Humph...
Tired...


Love till forever!


Look at that hand on my chin!


That's him!
How bad you see~


Haha...
I didn't poke my finger into the nasal. 
Hahahaha..  It looks like as though I did.. 


Lucky boy~


Evil boyfriend





1,2,3,4,5 PHOTO SHOOT
POSE "1"


POSE "2"


POSE "3"


POSE "4"


KACAU....


POSE "5"


Green tea
Diet diet diet!


Sushi King, I'm loving it!


Me in the trishaw


Hello~~~


A chocolate banana before we left. 
Wooo hooooooo!
We had a great conversation.
=) I hope that he is able to understand me better. 
And our relationship will grow stronger than before. 
<3 I love you!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment