Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas is coming

. . . . S T A T U S
Mood : = ) 

Christmas is around the corner. I just remembered that I had my 2010 Christmas in Singapore. It was like just yesterday but in fact it was a year difference.

Everybody in my Kedah church is busy preparing for the Christmas events. I have not been participating so actively for some time, ever since I left Baptist Church. This year, I took part in many events: choir singing and caroling. Caroling is going to be a new experience for me. I am looking forward to it.

Thinking about Christmas, I would like to share some photos.

Merry Christmas, readers.


This huge Christmas tree is taken last year at Vivocity, Singapore. 
It's beautiful, isn't it? 


A picture of me last year. 


I just find this photo cute.. 
So, I'm sharing it out again.


Everybody should know the actual significance of Christmas. We celebrate Christmas because we are celebrating Jesus Christ's birthday. We must remember that Christmas is the day, our God sent His precious son, Jesus Christ for us. He dies for us and saves us from eternal death. Helleluyah! 

In this December 2011, many of the people whom I know are not happy because of various incidents. I pray that they will gain their happiness soon. God loves you all. 

I was browsing through the online Bible. Then, I came to this verse: 

7 “Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8 Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Joshua 1:7-9

Amen! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment